- Publish Date
- Friday, 4 August 2023, 2:49PM
Toni's about to turn 40 so she's counting down by doing 40 things in 40 days! For Day #3 she tried out a new recipe, Crunchie Bar Slice. After all, life's milestones are best celebrated with a touch of sweetness!
With a biscuit and Crunchie bar base and a chocolate topping, this is one of the easiest no-bake slices you will ever make!
Crunchie Bar Slice Recipe
160g golden syrup
130g unsalted butter
200g milk chocolate
200g dark chocolate
150g digestives (super wines)
150g Crunchies, chopped
200g chocolate for topping
100g Crunchie for topping
- Line a square tin with baking paper.
- Melt the golden syrup and the butter gently in a pan on low heat.
- When the butter and syrup have melted fully and are starting to bubble, turn off the heat and add in the chopped chocolates. If needed, turn the heat back onto low to melt the chocolate.
- Pour the digestives and crushed Crunchie into a large bowl, then add the wet ingredients. Mix together thoroughly, and then pour into the tin and press down.
- In another bowl, melt the remaining 200g of decoration chocolate. Then pour over the tin mixture and spread evenly. Leave to set in the fridge for 3-4 hours, or a bit longer if needed.
- Once set, remove from the tin and cut into desired size.
Take your Radio, Podcasts and Music with you