- Publish Date
- Saturday, 10 June 2023, 10:44AM
This super easy cheesy potato bake is Toni's go-to side dish to make for her family and friends.
Made simply with mashed potatoes and grated cheese, it's the ultimate comfort food.
It’s golden, cheesy, super delicious and warms you up during the colder months.
Trust us, it's hard to resist!
🥔 6 potatoes, peeled
🥔 2Tbsp butter
🥔 2Tbsp cream cheese
🥔 Splash of milk
🥔 1/2 onion, finely chopped
🥔 Sprinke of paprika
🥔 1/2cup grated cheese
- Boil and mash potatoes using 1Tbsp of butter and a splash of milk.
- Stir in cream cheese and onion.
- Spoon into a small oven dish.
- Cut knobs of butter and scatter on top with a sprinkling of paprika.
- Optional: Sprinkle extra grated cheese on top.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes, until golden.
Take your Radio, Podcasts and Music with you