- Publish Date
- Thursday, 16 April 2020, 11:40AM
If you have used up your repertoire of baking hits, try this one today!
It's one of my all-time favourites recipes because it's so quick to make and everyone in my family loves them.
Plus, it's easy to know off by heart!
If you feel the urge, add some chocolate chips into the mixture - they're also very good!
Crunchy Peanut Butter Biscuits
- 2 cups crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups caster sugar (to make them extra chewy, use 1 cup of white sugar and 1 cup of brown sugar)
- 2 eggs
- Preheat an oven to 170C. Line tray with baking paper.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Place large teaspoonfuls of the mixture onto the tray and then flatten with a wet fork.
- Bake for 15-20mins.