- Publish Date
- Sunday, 21 March 2021, 4:03PM
The internet has uncovered another gem of a recipe for Air-fryer aficionados - a three-ingredient sausage roll.
Air-fryer super fan Melissa shared her recipe on Facebook and it seems thousands of people are keen to give it a crack.
All that's required to make these delicious morsels are beef or pork meatballs, mozzarella cheese and a sheet of frozen puff pastry.
“This is straight out witchcraft and I love it!” One commenter said on the post, while others expressed how little mess is made when cooking.
“Very clever. My grandsons will love making these. A lot less messy than using sausage meat. Less cleaning up for me. Winner winner.”
The full method and ingredient list is below - So why not give this a crack?
- 1 pack Beef & Pork Meatballs*
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Frozen puff pastry sheets
- Cut a piece of puff pastry into long strips about the width of your meatball. Then cut each strip in half.
- Place a meatball in the centre of a piece of puff pastry.
- Top with a little mozzarella cheese.
- Wrap the puff pastry over so it encloses the meatball. Brush with milk wash.
- Place in an air fryer at 180C for 8 minutes on both side