- Publish Date
- Wednesday, 30 June 2021, 3:58AM
If you're a Caramilk addict, life may have just got a whole lot better for you ...
Because one Australian woman has just shared a Caramilk and Mars Bar 'sausage roll' recipe that is life-changing.
And the best part is, it literally has three ingredients; Caramilk chocolate, Mars Bars and puffy pastry!
The woman, who has gone viral on TikTok with over more than 1.7 million views, uses Kmart's popular $20 sausage roll maker to prepare the tasty desserts.
How to make Mars Bar and Caramilk sausage rolls:
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 2 Mars Bars
- 2 rows of Cadbury Caramilk
- Place half a sheet of puff pastry over the Kmart sausage roll maker.
- Remove the chocolate from the wrappers.
- Place the Caramilk in the centre of the device on the right and the Mars Bars in the centre on the left.
- Place the remaining half of the puff pastry sheet on top and cook for a few minutes until golden brown.
Cadbury's Caramilk chocolate blocks are available in stores across New Zealand.