- Publish Date
- Thursday, 20 July 2023, 10:00AM
We're big fans of Caramilk, so we couldn't resist sharing this delicious cookie recipe from VJ Cooks.
If you love chocolate chip cookies you will definitely LOVE this recipe.
Packed with chunks of Caramilk, the cookies are crispy on the outside but chewy on the inside.
Plus, the recipe makes enough to keep the tins filled for the week or you can freeze some mixture for when you need a quick fix!
300g softened butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup caster sugar
2 tsp vanilla essence
3 cups plain flour
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
2 bars of Caramilk (180g each)
- Preheat oven to 180°C fan bake.
- In a mixer beat butter and sugars until smooth, add eggs and vanilla, and mix until combined.
- Sift in flour, cinnamon and baking soda then fold all together.
- Roughly chop Caramilk chocolate into large chunks or break it apart. Mix chocolate into the dough.
- Roll dough into balls and chill in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and place on a lined baking tray with lots of space around each dough ball.
- Bake for 15-20 mins until turning golden but still soft in the centre.
Let your cookies cool for 15 minutes if you can wait that long, or eat them warm while the chocolate is still melted in the centre. Perfect with a glass of milk or a cup of tea.
Full recipe here: https://vjcooks.com/caramilk-cookies/
Take your Radio, Podcasts and Music with you