- Publish Date
- Saturday, 29 May 2021, 1:31PM
If you're a Caramilk addict, life may have just got a whole lot better for you ...
Because we've stumbled across a Caramilk mousse recipe that is life-changing.
And the best part is, it literally has four ingredients; Caramilk chocolate, eggs, cream and brown sugar!
Now without further ado, here's the recipe:
- Finely grate two tablespoons of Caramilk, and set this aside.
- Melt the rest of the Caramilk and whisk until smooth, set aside to cool down.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream until soft peaks form.
- Add eggs, and brown sugar into a separate mixing bowl, whisk on a high speed until sugar dissolves and the mixture looks light and fluffy.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the egg and sugar mixture. Then add the whipped cream and fold everything together until it is all incorporated.
- Pour mousse into ramekins, then sprinkle with the grated Caramilk and refrigerate for a few hours.
Cadbury's Caramilk chocolate blocks are available in stores across New Zealand.