- Publish Date
- Saturday, 9 July 2022, 10:23AM
Mix in a little India with our amazing butter chicken Lasagna recipe.
The creamy curry combines ethnic spices with simple ingredients for a tasty dish.
It's comfort food perfection.
- 5 chicken breasts
- 6 fresh lasagna sheets, cut in half
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup cheddar, grated
- The juice of half a lemon
- Season your chicken breasts with salt, pepper and a little oil. Bake at 200ºC for 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Slice up chicken and place in a bowl. Add the cream, tomato paste, honey, butter, garam masala, green chilli, paprika, garlic, lemon juice and 1 tsp of salt. Mix well to combine.
- Lay down a third of your mix in your baking dish. Top with cheese then a layer of lasagna sheets. Repeat twice. Top with the remaining cheddar and bake (covered) for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and cook for a further 15 minutes.