- Publish Date
- Saturday, 20 August 2022, 10:43AM
If you're looking for a new recipe to bake this weekend - look no further.
These cheesy puffs take about 10 minutes to throw together and they are absolutely irresistible.
Plus, you can get creative with these puffs, adding in some diced ham, sautéed red capsicum or even some jalapeños for a nice kick.
Makes 12-15 puffs.
- 1 cup plain flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups grated tasty cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Gently mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Drop large spoonfuls onto an oven tray lined with baking paper (you may need two).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until puffed and golden (don't overcook them as they will be dry).
- Allow them to cool completely on a wire rack to avoid them sweating before eating.
Take your Radio, Podcasts and Music with you