- Publish Date
- Saturday, 10 December 2022, 10:40AM
There are just two weeks to go until Christmas, so what better way to celebrate than with a delicious Christmas cocktail!?
And nothing says Christmas like gingerbread!
This Gingerbread Martini is the absolute best festive cocktail to enjoy with friends and family.
- 1 shot of vodka
- 1-2 scoops of ginger ice cream (or caramel if you can't find ginger - just add an extra pinch of ground ginger)
- Pinch of ground ginger
- Pinch of ground mixed spice
- Gingernut biscuits
- A good squeeze of caramel sauce to taste
- Combine vodka, ice cream, caramel sauce, ginger and mixed spice in a blender or food processor and top up with enough milk to fill a martini glass (or similar-sized vessel).
- Blend until smooth and creamy and pour into glass.
- Crush one or two Gingernuts into crumbs with a rolling pin (or a large can if you don't have a rolling pin). Sprinkle the crumbs over the cocktail to serve.
Take your Radio, Podcasts and Music with you