- Publish Date
- Sunday, 26 June 2022, 9:18AM
Capture the flavours of the popular mojito cocktail in this cheesecake. It's a refreshing way to top off a meal!
- 200g ginger biscuits
- 90g melted butter
- 900g mascarpone cheese
- 250g caster sugar
- Small bunch mint, chopped
- Juice and zest 5 limes
- Few drops green food colouring (optional)
- Extras: 8 small glasses, straws, lime slices, mint leaves
- Place the biscuits in a sealable bag and crush with a rolling pin until they reach a sandy texture.
- Pour the biscuit crumbs into a bowl along with the melted butter. Mix together and then pack 2tbsp into the bottom of each glass. Chill while you make the filling.
- For the filling, thoroughly mix together the mascarpone cheese, caster sugar, lime juice, zest, colouring and chopped mint. Pile on top of the bases and smooth then chill for 1-2 hours.
- Finish with slices of lime, a sprig of mint and some straws.