- Publish Date
- Sunday, 15 January 2023, 10:08AM
Home cooks are going wild over a simple, two-ingredient Tim Tam dessert — and it's easy to see why!
The delicious creation - which takes just 15 minutes to cook - has gone viral after it was shared by an Australian woman on social media.
Some would argue that indulgence doesn't get much better than a Tim Tam, but creative home cook Deby has taken the sweet treat to a whole new level, with a little help from her air fryer.
Photo: Air Fryer Recipes Australia/Facebook
After a little prep time spent wrapping individual Tim Tams in puff pastry, Deby ended up with the most delicious little pockets of air-fried heaven.
Members in the group were quick to give the recipe a lot of love, vowing to try it at home.
• Nigella Lawson shares her recipe for Decadent Emergency Brownies that will "melt in your mouth"
• Renee Wright reveals what she thinks is the actual recipe for KFC secret recipe fried chicken
"Made these tonight. OMG, amazing," added another.
"Time for me to get an air fryer!" one user wrote.
- Cut a sheet of puff pastry into four equal squares.
- Place a Tim Tam in the centre of each.
- Fold the pastry around to seal.
- Put Tim Tam parcels in the air fryer at 180C.
- Cook on each side for seven minutes.
- Serve with ice cream and a dusting of icing sugar or add any other desired toppings.
Take your Radio, Podcasts and Music with you