- Publish Date
- Friday, 21 May 2021, 12:49PM
This simple cake, studded with blueberries, is not overly sweet and tastes delicious!
Prep Time: 4 mins
Cook Time: 1 mins
4 tbsp all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
2 1/2 tsp granulated sugar
3 tbsp fat-free milk
1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients except blueberries in an oversized microwave-safe mug. Mix with a small whisk until batter is smooth.
- Stir in blueberries (make sure you stir these into the batter. If you leave them on top they might burst open onto your microwave).
- Cook in microwave for about 1 minute. If the cake is not done, then heat an additional 15 seconds.
- Let the cake cool for a few minutes before eating. The cake is best consumed while still warm or within a few hours of it being cooked.